Monday, April 27, 2009

Toy Story 3

I swear to you as I am typing these words you are reading, I am watching one of the best movies, and one of my favorite movies: Toy Story! I'll probably even watch Toy Story 2 next. I have been watching Toy Story for almost 15 years now. I got the first Toy Story on Christmas day 1995, it was my favorite present out of everything else I had gotten that day. I can say each word for every character, that's how many times I've watched it and love it. I always knew there was going to be a Toy Story 3, ever since Stinky Pete said to Barbie "maybe I could get you a part in Toy Story 3". I was RIGHT!! Toy Story 3 is coming out in June 18, 2010! I can't wait to see it, unfortunately I'll have to wait another whole year. :( I even heard that the new TS is going to be in 3-D, I'm not to happy about that though. I like the old school, normal version. I haven't even switched to DVD, I still got Toy Story 1 & 2 on VHS with the old, big cases. Anyways...the new Toy Story is supposed to be about....get ready......Andy going away to college, and the gang goes to a preschool! Don't ya feel kinda old now? Well not much is being said about the new movie right now, but whenever I find out anything new, I'll certainly post it. I might be a little old for being soooo excited about a new kids movie, but I just CAN'T WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment