Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's Been A While ....Since I Could Hold My Head Up High....wait! I meant since i've been on here! :)

No this is NOT about Staind, for some reason that popped in my head..... But Yea, so umm it's been quite a while since i've been on here or done anything on here. But I'm determined! to make it up to.....anyone that...umm cares.... I've got my Cisco IV hands on final tomorrow, so i gotta study for that some more, and I also got a crap load of math homework to turn in by Friday, (but I'm not really worried bout that) but I've really been wanting to blog some more. About just whatever I feel like,....but i'd really like to start blogging about computers, and programs, and stuff like that. I download a bunch of helpful computer programs and thought i'd share the wealth...or something like that.. Anyways days of our lives just came back on! gotta go!......... juuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding!!!


p.s. look at this creepy clown! haha me & my friend mary joyce printed this out in the library when we were in high school, just because my other friend HATES clowns! haha :D ok bye...i mean! see ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment