Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Get Ready for Some Awesome & Geeky Projects!!!

Mmmmmmmkay, so in one of my last posts I said I was gonna start doin this more.....I lied....as you can tell, BUT i've promise you at LEAST 2 more blogs this week! :) That's pretty big huh? Yea I know.... So after I type this blog....that i'm typing right now...I will post a new one, I'm just waiting on a few things to finish on my computer, then I will show you one of the things I did this week with a bunch of old computer crap that more than likely was never gonna get used, so I put it to good use! It's currently in my pocket, and I made it from..........get ready.........an old keyboard!!!! Wow! I know! IT'S CRAZY!!!

Yep yep, then later this week when i (hopefully) get an old/unused/not worth anything power supply from my friend Cody, i will show you what I've been building for the past few days, it's gonna be awesome, cool, very geeky, kinda pointless, but totally worth it. I'll give you a hint: it's something you would THINK would be used with a TV....but not anymore! hehehe :) more to come on that later! Ok so just let me click the "Publish Post" button so I can start on my other post......

No comments:

Post a Comment