Monday, May 11, 2009

The 5 Things on the Octopus/FOB USB


Ok so if your like me and live in a place where NO good bands ever come (except for when I have no money to go see them) you probably never get to see anything exciting....no.....just me? That's about right. Well I LOVE Blink 182 and I HIGHLY doubt they will be touring in Arkansas, (but hopefully they will in Texas, then I can go!) but Mark and Pete from Fall Out Boy have been hiding these "secret" USB drives with "secret" stuff on them, and who ever finds em gets em! Well of course I won't get one, but at least its not blink stuff and I can already see for myself what's on the USBs.
The five things on the so-called "secret" USBs are:
  1. Mark Hoppus/Octopus Photo Shoot Documentary
  2. Mark Hoppus/Octopus Photo Shoot Pictures
  3. File Saying “Email Your Mailing Address To Receive Something Soon"
  4. Fall Out Boy - America’s Suitehearts (Mark Hoppus Remix) Music Video
  5. Fall Out Boy - America’s Suitehearts (Mark Hoppus remix) Song
For some reason I'm not able to upload the videos that are on the USB, probably cause my internet sucks, but I got the links instead.
#1 Mark Hoppus/Octopus Photo Shoot Documentary

#2 Mark Hoppus/Octopus Photo Shoot Pictures

#3: The Special Something Is The Pink Octopus Toy Once It's Finished Being Manufactured. It may also contain a link for the winner to order a Octopus/FOB t-shirt that will be shipped to them in the future.

#4 Fall Out Boy - America’s Suitehearts (Mark Hoppus Remix) Music Video

#5 Fall Out Boy - America’s Suitehearts (Mark Hoppus remix) Song. I don't have the link for the song, but I posted the video, so you can figure that out :) *hint hint*

Mark and Pete have already given a few away from various places, some more are going to be given away at places like Canada, Japan, Brazil, and other places in the U.S.

"There are only 100 of these things made — Hoppus and Wentz have distributed them to their favorite people across the world, with the instructions that they must be given away — and so far, they’ve been handed out via Twitter scavenger hunts, won in raffles and, um, dug up from beneath lifeguard stands in Santa Monica." -MTV Newsroom
MTV will be giving one away in a video contest, but to find out what you need to know it would be wise to follow Mark and Pete on Twitter, And check out himynameismark every once in a while for the clues!
**UPDATED!! (5-12-09)**
I found out from my friend on twitter, (himynameisalan), there is a site where you can download all the files on the Octopus/FOB USB in one file. Just go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment