Sunday, May 10, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

If you liked the first Transformers movie, then you can probably expect to like the next one: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I myself loved the first one and have watched it over and over. I just saw the previews for the new Transformers movie last night when I was waiting for the new X-Men movie to start, which, by the way, was great too. What I saw of the Transformers movie was awesome! Sam decides to go to college, but he doesn't bring his car with him (which is a robot if ya can't remember). Why wouldn't you??? Yes, I know it might be a "robot" but, come on Mr. Witwicky! That car is freaking sweet! My first car was a freakin' 1987 Nissan Pulsar that hardly ran half the time! But that's another story.
Anyways, back to the movie. Sam is still with his girlfriend Mikaela, but now they are in a long-distance relationship while she works on cars and motorcycles and stuff like that. But the main part of the story is as so:
"The battle for Earth has ended but the battle for the universe has just begun. After returning to Cybertron, Starscream assumes command of the Decepticons, and has decided to return to Earth with force. The Autobots believing that peace was possible finds out that Megatron's dead body has been stolen from the US Military by Skorpinox and revives him using his own spark. Now Megatron is back seeking revenge and with Starscream and more Decepticon reinforcements on the way, the Autobots with reinforcements of their own, may have more to deal with then meets the eye."
If ya liked what ya saw in the first one just wait a little longer, June 24, 2009 to be exact. I can't wait. I love movies and love when a movie I love has a second part to it! So just hang on it'll be out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment